Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who knew baby food could be so entertaining?!

So trying out different baby foods has been quite the adventure and quite entertaining for us. We have moved on from rice cereal to veggies. Nevie has tried out carrots, sweet potatoes and squash. She loves her sweet potatoes and squash. The jury is still out on carrots. Next week we are going to embark on the green stuff...peas, green beans and the like. We'll see how that goes.

Gimme more of those sweet potatoes.

Yuk carrots!

Not another bite of carrots, PLEASE.


Rice with a little bit of applesauce tastes good.

Don't take my bowl. I told you it was good.

What is this squash stuff you speak about?

Turns out, I REALLY like squash!

What's on the menu for today?

I'm waiting.....

Not sure whether more food lands in my mouth or on me.

Thank God for bibs!


Cereal mustaches are cool.

Is there more?

No comments:

Post a Comment