This is what I think about getting older.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
I'm 7 Months Old!!
Momma is late on posting these pictures too. Nev is 7 months old now. We can't believe it. She can sit on her own and hold her own bottle. She's starting to get herself in the crawling position. She'll be mobile before we know it! Lord help us. :) She's developing such a sweet and friendly personality. She's all smiles in the morning and gives us a big hug when we pick her up out of her crib after a good night's sleep. We have started to try a few table foods. Chad puree'd butternut squash for her the other night and she LOVED it. We also gave her a little guacamole last week and she LOVED that too. I don't think she's going to be a picky eater. :) She now weighs 16 lb 5.5 oz. She was not in a smiling mood for her 7 month pics with Funzy her penguin pal. She was just upset about aging - who isn't. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment