So I said I'd come back to the great gifts that Nevie received for her 1st birthday....well, she received some very cute clothes (which she looks very cute and fashionable in), sweet baby dolls (which she really loves), cool and educational toys (she plays with every day), a pink airplane, the picnic table we made her and her most favorite ... her very own bye-bye buggy. I say her very own because she rides in one that holds about 9 children at school and loves it. Aunt Norma and Aunt Ronnie gave her one to have at home and sometimes we can't get her out of it. They also gave her a personalized license plate to attach to it. It's so cute!! We have enjoyed walks with Nevie in her bye-bye buggie in the nice morning and evening weather here lately now that it's cooled down some.
Driving is so cool.
Wait, I think we are experiencing car trouble. It seems the car won't go anymore....
Maybe the problem is in the engine?
False alarm ... evidently my driver is taking a break.
And we are off again, but it's time to go inside. :(
My pink airplane. Maybe I'll be a jet setter some day. :)
Hanging out on my picnic table. It's a beautiful morning.
I like playing with my puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment