![]() |
| In Loving Memory Of Maddie 2000 - 2012 |
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Maddie Girl
Sadly, our sweet dog Maddie passed away on May 5th after 12 years with us. I have to say that of all my birthday presents, Maddie was by far the best gift I ever received. She was my 27th birthday gift from Chad. Maddie was an amazing dog. So sweet. So protective of our family. So funny and beautiful. So affectionate. She had a big heart and a love for the ball. She was great with Nevie. She played an important role in Nev's development and was always up for the task. She served as her companion, pillow, walker, play mate and night time buddy. She was a great friend to us and big apart of our family. I don't know that we will ever really get over losing her. She is really missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment