Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trip to Boise!

We spent a fabulous weekend in Boise, Idaho visiting with Miranda and her family. We also had the pleasure of attending Miranda's beautiful wedding while we were there. Nevie was one of the flower girls and did a fantastic job. She was so cute...she didn't drop any flowers until she reached the end of the procession. When she emptied her basket, she picked up the flowers and put them back in. Adorable! We walked around downtown, ate some good food and climbed the steps of the capitol. We had so much fun and really enjoyed seeing Miranda and her family and catching up with everyone. The goodbyes were hard, but they are always in our hearts!

Reading on the plane...such a good traveler.

Playing after the Rehearsal





Trying on my dress.

Getting my hair done for the wedding.

All done up and ready to go!

Little Diva

A hug for the Bride.

Our sweet family.

Let's throw these flowers already!

 








Us and the beautiful bride.

As I watched my two loves dance, I imagined Nev's wedding day (you know when she's 40) and thought to myself I will always remember them just like this...Nev in his arms.

Dancing with Daddy.
Don't even think about taking this delicious cupcake away from me.

Catching bubbles.
Touring downtown Boise.



No...the rocks go here.

Climbing the steps of the Capitol.

I could one day work at a Capitol....OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment