It was another wonderful Easter with the family. Church, two Easter egg hunts, the egg toss, three-legged race, balloon pop, pinata, cascarones, volleyball, good food, lots of fun and a beautiful day. Couldn't ask for more. Oh and Nevie made sure to accessorize appropriately. :)
 |
| Em and Nev waiting on the Church Egg Hunt to start. |
 |
| Wow - lots of eggs to grab. |
 |
| Here's another one. |
 |
| And another one to add to my basket. |
 |
| And another. |
 |
| It's like taking eggs from the bunny himself. |
 |
| Feeling proud of my bounty. |
 |
| It's bright out. |
 |
| Emery, Nevis, Kayleigh and Jake |
 |
| Mama threw the egg to Aunt Norma - catch it Aunt Norma! |
 |
| Uncle Wes and Daddy are partners - Catch the egg Daddy! |
 |
| Eme and Nevie having fun on the tire swing. |
 |
| Pinata time! |
 |
| I didn't eat any chocolate. |
 |
| Aunt Elisa and Uncle David hanging out with Nev. |
 |
| Aunt Judy got me with the cascardone. |
 |
| I got Aunt Ronnie this time. |
 |
| And then I got Daddy. |
 |
| I got Daddy again. |
 |
| I love cascarones. |
 |
| Back to Aunt Ronnie. |
 |
| And now myself. |
 |
| Planning on who to attack next with the cascarone. |
 |
| I decided on papaw. |
 |
| Cousins ready to find the eggs. |
 |
| Found one - this one was really hidden. |
 |
| What's in our eggs?? |
 |
| I love Easter - it's so much fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment