Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall Soccer!

This fall season was Nevie's first time to play on a soccer team. The first game started off with Nev watching from the sideline and me trying to talk her into getting on the field. She claimed it was too hot and her piggies were burning in her cleats. It was a super hot day in her defense. She played about 2 minutes of that game, but got a good kick in. I loved soccer as a child and played for many years. I am not sure Nevie shares my childhood passion. There were some tears and a lot of negotiation, but by the middle of the season, she was playing for the entire game. She gave it the ol' college try and got some good kicks in. She even assisted on a couple goals! :)

I promise it's fun...even in this heat. 

Nevie in action.



Intense game moment. 

Nevie is lucky #7.



I think Nevie enjoyed the snacks more than playing the game.

The Fighin' Bees 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment