Thanksgiving was particularly special this year because of little Nevie. We are so thankful for her and our family could not be more blessed. This Thanksgiving was also great because both sides of our family celebrated the day together. The day started off with a photo shoot of Nevie in her cute turkey day bibs and hat. She will one day be appalled by these photos, I'm sure. :) Chad fried a turkey and meanwhile I finished up the dishes I made for our family feast to be held at my sister's house. On the way, we had a nice conversation with Nevie's birth mom both wishing each other a Happy Thanksgiving. At my sister's house, we ate great food, played games, played with the kiddos, watched football and looked through all the sale ads in preparation for our traditional early bird shopping spree on Black Friday. It was a glorious day!
The bib says it all.
I'm a cute little turkey.
Grandpa giving Nevie some sugar.
Sweet Face
Cousin Emery lovin' on Nevie.
Emery reading to Nevie.
Ready for bed! Not in their minds.... :)
Cousin Kayleigh reading to little sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment