Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today I'm 4 Months Old!!

It's so hard to believe that Nevie is 4 months old today. She is so precious and blesses us every morning with a huge smile. It really makes a wonderful start to the day. We had our 4 month check up yesterday. She weighed in at 13 lbs 6 oz and 24 1/4 inches long. She's growing and growing. She's holding up her head pretty well now and grabbing for things. She particularly likes the old school plastic keys that her grandparents on Chad's side bought her. Those things have been around forever ... nice to know that some things never change over time. She kicks up her legs with excitement and babbles like crazy. It's so fun to watch. We love her so!!

See what I mean about her smile?

I discovered that I could kick up my legs!

I'm ready to go for a ride.

Me on my 4 month b-day.

I'm so excited I can't stand it!

Say what? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment