Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm 6 Months Old Today!!!

Nevie is 6 months old today! We can't believe it! Time is flying by. She can now sit next to Funzy her penguin pal verses lay beside him. :) We had her 6 month check-up today and doc says she's perfect! Of course, we already knew that. :) She weighs 14 lbs 11 oz and is 26 inches long. Poor thing received vaccinations today so she went to bed early.

Happy 6 month birthday to me!

Sweet Heart!

Ready to go to the doctor for my check-up.
Had to bundle up since it was a COLD 10 degrees this morning!

I love to play with my toys! Not sure why Mama has this hat on me since we are indoors. I think she thinks I am as cold natured as she is or that all babies should always be bundled up in the winter whether indoors or outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment