This past Saturday we took Nevie to her first Main Street Arts Festival. It's an annual event in FTW and we look forward to it every year. We met up with one of my sisters and her family as well as some of our best friends/family.. We love looking at all the art and jewelry (well I love looking at the jewelry - I'm not sure Chad really does :)) and eating the oh so good, but oh so bad for you festival food. There's great music and people watching too. Nevie sat back, chilled out and enjoyed the weather and festival. Lots of people stopped us to comment on how cute Nevie was and/or would say "look at that baby" as we passed. You will know exactly why by these pictures. :)
What? I'm airing out my feet. :)
I'm having so much fun! I love all this art and music!
Chillin' with Elisa
No comments:
Post a Comment