Monday, April 4, 2011

Two Pearly Whites Made Their Appearance!

Ok, so it's been a while since I've updated the blog and so much has happened! On March 20th, Nevie's two bottom teeth broke through. She looks so cute with those pearly whites protruding through her gums. Let's see, what else? She is no longer bathing in a sling/chair type thing in the kitchen sink. She has graduated to a big girl bath tub. She is getting so big! She is also sitting so well all by herself and will get on her belly to reach for something, but then instead of crawling, she starts to cry. She hates being on her belly. This past Sunday though, she scooted herself back into the sitting position from her belly for the first time! It was awesome to witness and both Chad and I were there to see it! Her new favorite thing to do is make raspberries....courtesy of Daddy. :) She's such a joy in our lives!

Really? I just woke up. Can you give me 5 min to wipe the sleep out of my eyes?

It's been a fantastic day!

My first bath in the big girl tub.

Naked pictures....come on!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

"Star of Mommy's Blog" ...So True!

This is what I think of traffic.


What DID they do before me? Messy face and all.... :)

What? Do I have something on my face?

I'm ready for school.

Wait! I've got my socks on....now I am ready for school.

I'm reaching....

I got it!

Somebody please sit me back up. I don't like being on my belly.

Nevie with Ma-Maw

Can you see my pearly whites? Trust me; they are there!


No comments:

Post a Comment