This past Saturday we took Nevie to "Breakfast With Santa" at the FTW Club. It was a neat set up and really a lot of fun.Nevie was wearing a shirt that said "I Love Santa", but she didn't mean it. She cried when put her in his lap so we ended up with a family photo with me sitting in Santa's lap holding Nevie and Chad on the other side. She was still crying, by the way. I must say it's been awhile since I've sat in Santa's lap. It was a little awkward as an adult. :) After eating a hearty breakfast that as you can see from the picture below Nevie really enjoyed, she rode the train twice, was very entertained in the petting zoo section (she loves animals ... we see a future vet in the making), got a snowman balloon, and looked upon Frosty, Rudolph and two live toy soldiers from a distance. The look on her face said "do not take me near them" and we complied with the exception of the toy soldiers, but I think they were so high up she didn't really notice. ha!
Nevie turned 16 months this past Friday. She is becoming such the little toddler. She's so smart, sweet and beautiful. She's my little duck.We are really enjoying this holiday season with her.

Can you tell how much she loves food? |
 |
| It's my first time to drink out of one of these cups. I love it! |
 |
Merry Christmas!
Classic Nevie ...she never wants to smile for the camera when we want her to. :) |
 |
| Nevie loved the train so much we had to ride it twice. |
 |
| Can we get one of these at home? :) |
 |
| Don' t let my shirt fool ya. I really don't love Santa. |
 |
| Oooooh...what animal is that, Daddy? |
 |
| Aw...sweet girl petting the pig. |
 |
| The piggy makes me smile. |
 |
| What's this? |
 |
| It's time to go home, but we had a great time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment