Wednesday, December 14, 2011

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

Nevie has taken 4-5 steps here and there. She's walked back and forth  (more like lunged) between Chad and I leading with her head and belly. She's walked holding just our fingers, but on Monday night, she took off. Here's her first long walk around the house. I had her in my lap while I was making sure the event recorded and as she watched herself on video, she laughed at herself every time she fell. So great. It's so awesome that she gets humor and has one of the best character traits one could have....the ability to laugh at yourself.

P.S. Excuse my high pitched voice and commentary. I tried to upload a muted version, but couldn't figure it out.

I think the ring on her wrist was balancing her. ha!


Here's Nevie walking tonight. She's getting better and better. I love the tongue hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment