Sunday, January 22, 2012

FTW Stockshow 2012



I'm ready for the stockshow, but not sure about walking in these boots.


Look at the goats Mama.

I love them.

This one is eating.

This one makes me laugh.

Petting a baby goat.

Daddy picked me up .... Why? Why must they always try to hold me back?  Don't they know I have animals to see?

Look at these baby pigs.


Aw .... so cute and sweet.

Finally, some freedom.  Mama can't catch me now.

These boots were made for walkin' .... and I got used to walkin' in them. Good luck keeping up with me. :)

Walkin' with my Daddy. We both have on our cowboy boots.

Waiting my turn to see Elsie the Cow.

This is so awesome. I love all these animals.

Aw ... it's baby Elsie.

My first time on the fun slide with Mama.

Nevie said "eeeee" after every hump.

Did you like that Nevie?

She liked it so much we rode it again, but with Daddy this time.

Yay!

On the carousel with Daddy.

That was so fun. Do you think we can ride it again.

Here we go for a second turn. :)

Nevie was so excited to get on the pony. She kept reaching out while waiting our turn.

We just go in circles? Maybe this wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

We had a lot of fun at the Stockshow. Can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment