Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Christmas Festivities Have Begun....

at Breakfast with Santa!


This was Nevie last year.

And Nevie this year. We can proudly say at least she's not crying. Hanging on for dear life maybe, but not crying. Progress! :)

So happy and having so much fun!

Yummy breakfast! I already ate mine....moving on to Daddy's plate now.

Dancing Queen - who can resist dancing to Christmas music? Not me.

Her favorite past time ... petting animals.

Can we take the bunny home Daddy?

I love him.

I mean, I really love them all.

Come on ... I promise to feed them.

This is a big bunny!

Did I mention I love them?

This sweet goat is my friend.

Ok ... too close Mr. Goat. I didn't say we were best friends. 

High Five Mr. Reindeer!

A candy cane balloon just for me.


Delicious cupcakes....yes, she had more than one, but they were minis.

I'm spent. Had tons of fun and the sugar rush is wearing off, but
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment