We had a wonderful Christmas with the family. It was so great to experience Nevie's excitement about Santa coming, opening presents, baking cookies, playing with her new toys and her cousin Emery and most of all playing in the snow, especially with Rohan. I love this time of year!
 |
| Ready for Christmas Mass |
 |
| Rohan: "What did you get Nevie? Looks like it will make a good chew toy." |
 |
| Hugs |
 |
Rohan: "Santa brought me a kong to chase down."
Nevie: "Santa brought me a Dora 4 Wheeler to chase to you." |
 |
| I love the snow! |
 |
| It's a bit colder than we thought. |
 |
| My snow angel. |
 |
| Snow Kisses |
 |
| I love that happy laugh. |
 |
Knackered
|
 |
| What is that? Can I chew on it? |
 |
| Snow fight! |
 |
| She got me. |
 |
| Nevie thought it was fun to rub snow on Rohan. |
 |
| That face...just love it. |
 |
| Warming up after playing in the snow. |
No comments:
Post a Comment