Friday, May 31, 2013

C's Outdoor Lounge & Deck

Five and half weeks, 24 trips to the home improvement stores (I am not kidding), lots of sweat and some blood (luckily no tears but I am not going to say there weren't a few choice words said), a little frustration (ok, maybe a lot of frustration at times), but all worth it for the smile on that little one swinging above her slide and enjoying the deck. :) We are not quite done, but close enough to show pictures.We still need playground rubber chips and one more shade. 

I must say we are very proud of Daddy....thanks to his handy work using recycled pallets, pavers and other materials, we have an awesome backyard and outdoor furniture to enjoy this Summer! Who knew he was quite the handyman?! HA!

Welcome to C's Outdoor Lounge & Deck!!

Side Yard Play Area

Nev's tree deck complete with slide, climbing wall, shade and a bar for her to swing from (her favorite).

Play Area Rules



This is how Nev climbs up to the tree deck.

Side patio - a place for Mama and Daddy to sit and watch Nev play.

Trying it out.

Almost to the top.

I made it!

Thank you Daddy! I  love it!
Mama's pallet garden and Daddy's herb garden (to the right).





Outdoor couch made from pallets. 

n
This is where the frustration came in. This project was a teeny bit harder than we anticipated. :)



We added horse shoes to hold your drinks.

Concentrating on balancing rings on my head.

Enjoying lunch after a swim.

Night View

No comments:

Post a Comment