We had so much fun this year at May Fest! It started off as a cool day, but then it got pretty warm. We had good food and lots of entertainment. Nevie was big enough for some of the rides and she love them. Quote of the day... "let's ride another one". Needless to say, Mama and Daddy were wiped at the end of the day. :)
 |
| Time to play in the sand. |
 |
| I'm working hard to make the tea cup spin. |
 |
| Huge Jaws Slide. Mama's stomach dropped a little on this one. |
 |
| Whew ... a little scary, but fun! |
 |
| Nev wanted to ride it again. So (reluctantly on my part) we did. :) |
 |
| Of course, we had to go into the petting zoo. |
 |
| I love how much she enjoys the animals. |
 |
| I'm this tall at May Fest 2013. |
No comments:
Post a Comment