Friday, September 20, 2013

Say it isn't so...

she cannot be three! Time flies and I need it to slow down. Seriously.

We kicked off her birthday weekend with cupcakes at school, then a family cook-out at our house. We were so happy to see all the family and good friends that came to celebrate with us on Saturday at Nevie's party. This year we went with the Enchanted Forest theme. We opted for an indoor bounce house complete with face painting and animal balloons due to the August Texas heat. When I asked her what she wanted to wear for her party, she said fairy wings. That is what she got. The outfit was a bit bigger than I anticipated when I ordered it, but she loved it and that's what matters. I actually had to change her into the back up dress mid-way through the party because the fairy dress and wings couldn't fit through some of the bounce houses. Love it and love her to pieces. She is so sweet and precious and again, I CANNOT believe my baby is three!!

I'm 3!






Enchanted Forest Party Room








Waiting to go jump.




Face Painting....Nevie wanted to be a butterfly.









Taking a break to hydrate.

Pizza time!

What? I worked up an appetite.






Holding my balloon birthday crown.


No comments:

Post a Comment