Thursday, August 2, 2012

Annual Cousins River Trip 2012

It was another fabulous weekend spent at the Blanco River with the cousins. Nevie had such a great time. She kept saying "I swimming!" She was really impressed with her purple water shoes too. She and Emery kept each other laughing. Nevie loved playing with Caleb, Diego and Kayleigh too. They are so great with her. We didn't know what to expect from Rohan. We weren't sure if he would swim and were a little concerned about him running off, but he did awesome ... for the most part. He did manage to escape out of our cabin and run down to the river not once, but twice. Can you blame him?? The river IS fun and it's HOT. Luckily, we were all still down at the river with the exception of Chad who had walked Rohan up the hill to the cabin so that he could come back to help us all load up our stuff and head in for the night. Rohan swam and swam and followed Nev around. The only glitch in our weekend was that Chad got another one of his terrible ear infections that landed us in the San Marcos ER at 3am. At least Nevie was healthy this year. Despite Chad's pain, we enjoyed lots of good food, played fun games and had a fantastic time with little Nev, Ro and our cousins/sister and brother-in-law!

Floatin' with Daddy

"I swimming!"


Hanging out with my kids. :)

Relaxing for a bit.





The river is awesome!

Rohan can swim and boy did he love it!

Swimming with Aunt Norma and Mama


Can I get back in?
What?
Trying to get these goggles on.

I'm ready to explore the river.

I want to get in the water.
Taking a break to eat a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment