We took Nevie to her first Circus this past Friday. We went with Aunts Ronnie, Norma, Uncle Wes and cousin Emery. The girls had so much fun! What was Nev's favorite part? The elephants, but of course. :) She repeatedly yelled "I see elephants!" as Chad carried her back to the car. Chad yelled back "I know!" each time, which cracked Nevie up.
 |
| Ready to go to my 1st Circus! |
 |
| Posing in the super cute dress Mamaw made me for by birthday. |
 |
| Nev was climbing the cage. She wanted to pet the tigers. No fear. |
 |
| Cousin Love |
 |
| Nev was upset that we weren't letting her run around. |
 |
| Waiting for the circus to start. |
 |
| I love watching the circus! |
 |
| Entranced by the performance of the horses. |
 |
| Not sure what this fluffy stuff that melts in your mouth is, but it's yum! |
 |
| I had so much fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment