Thursday, August 2, 2012

I TWOOOO!!!!!

We can't believe it. Where did these past two years go? The day started off with singing happy birthday and a mini cinnamon roll. We had cupcakes at school and then went to play at an indoor playground and rode the "horsies" meaning carousel. When you ask her how old she is now she says "I twooooo (with lots of emphasis on the "oooo" part). Two years ago today the most beautiful gift came into our lives. Nevie is the most amazing and perfect little child. Our lives get better and better every day. We can't express how blessed we feel or the gratitude in our hearts for this precious gift from God and Nevie's birth-mother. Every time I hear her say "Mama" or "Daddy" or just talk or laugh, my heart melts. She has the greatest laugh! She is singing right now and I want to cry. She is so smart and full of personality. Love, Love, Love her!!! Happy 2nd Birthday BG!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment