Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011

It was Nevie's first Easter this year and she had a blast. We took a special moment to take in the meaning of Easter and what the Lord has done for us. We are so blessed. We never imagined that we could love a baby so much, but we do. The weekend was so much fun. Our cousins Judy and Sergio and the boys came into town as they have for the past several years. We went to a Ranger game in Saturday (Nevie's 2nd one). Sunday, we went to early mass and then headed out to spend the day cooking out and playing games with family. Nevie participated in her first Easter egg hunt. She found a handful of eggs and played with them all afternoon. It was a perfect day.

 At Joe T's on Good Friday.

Tailgating before the game with cousin Caleb.

Nevie and Pa-Pa at the game.

Nevie with Cousins Elsa and Judy at the game.

Outside Holy Family after mass.

 Nevie in her Easter dress after Mass


 I love Coco my chocolate smelling bunny ... yes, you read that right. He really smells like chocolate.


Nevie with Cousin Judy. She got distracted from eating.

 All the kids are getting ready to line up for the egg hunt. 

 What's this?

 Little cousins (and me) all lined up ready to hunt eggs!!

 Ready! Set! Go! Emery got a head start.

 We found our first egg!

Here it is close up.

I lost Nevie to her Pa-Pa, but Maddie and Nana are helping me find eggs for her.

Nevie reaching for a hidden egg.

She found it!

 I can fit in my basket.

 Me with all the eggs I found. I really like this one.

 

 

 Pinata time!

 Yay...candy!


 What's in here? Oh yeah, my egg!

Plastic eggs are tasty!

 We have matching Easter shirts.

 I love my cousin Emery.

Silly Elisa putting the pinata bunny head over my head!

 Nevie is giving Pa-Pa Eskimo kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment