Yesterday, we went to the Memorial Day festival in Granbury. This is our 2nd year to go and we think we might make it an annual thing. When we went last year, Nevie was in the belly. It was our first outing with Nevie's birth mom, and it was at this festival that we started to get to know Miranda. It was also at this festival where we decided on Nevie's name. So, needless to say, this festival has a special meaning for us. It was just as hot this year and it was last year. We lathered Nevie up in sunscreen and walked around the square and dodged in and out of the super cute boutique stores to cool off. Nevie was hot and tired so we didn't get many pictures. :( After the festival, we went to cousin Emery's 2nd birthday party. Nevie had a full day and only managed to nap for 15 minutes the entire day. Too much excitement I guess!
I keep trying to cool my feet off by sticking them out, but I'm still so hot!!
Can you tell I need a nap?
No comments:
Post a Comment