Sunday, May 29, 2011

She's On The Move!!!

Lil Nevie started crawling the week before last. At first it was a just a few crawls and she would sit. Then, she would crawl a little more and sit. After a day or two, she took off across the room. We knew we were in trouble when she made a bee line for the dog food bowls and stuck her hand in Maddie's bowl. And the fun begins.... :)




Here I go!

They think it's fun to throw my toy way out for me to crawl to it. I think it's b/c they have played fetch with "the girls" for so long. 

 Man, this is a long journey for one toy.

 Oh no! Road block!

 Ok .... now where?

 
Still going....

Yay! I made it! I can crawl! 

This crawling thing is fun. Why didn't I do this sooner? :)

Wait! What's over there? Do I want to go over there?

Oops! Wipe out!

Not to worry, I recovered and am back on the move.

Straight for the bog food bowls. I see "the girls" eat this stuff all the time. It looks good.

Let's find out why "the girls" get so excited when they put this stuff in their bowls.

 Did they really just tell me "no"?? I don't like the sound of that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment