Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Almost One!!!

OMG! Nevie turned 11 months old this past Saturday! We can't believe it. She is going to be one next month. Where has the time gone?? It makes me want to cry. :) She crawls around like crazy, pulls herself up on her knees, is working on standing, eats all kinds of new foods and pretty much whatever she picks up (she’s sneaky – we have to keep a close eye on her), drinks out of a transitional bottle, talks a bit, makes the cutest faces and just within the last week started shaking her head “no”. Lord help us now. :) We are busy planning her 1st birthday party. It will be so much fun!

Here she is with Funzy, her penguin pal. This will be one of the last posts with him pictured next to Nevie to show how much she’s grown. Boo-hoo (that’s Mama shedding some tears – ha)!

What do you mean I'm gonna be one Funzy?! 

Get outta here....that's not true, is it??

Gimme a kiss!
I don't like wearing bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment