We went to the 27th Annual Parker County Peach Festival today and had such a great time. We tried peach tea, peach cobbler, a peach smoothie, and peach salsa. I think we are peached out! :) Nevie tried brisket for the first time and loved it. She was a little uncertain about the peach smoothie but kept wanting more b/c it was cold. There were so many vendors with the cutest stuff. Of course, I had to buy Nevie some adorable things. Daddy bought this great mister thing that kept us cool. That was the best purchase of the year!! Nevie was so tuckered out she fell asleep on the way home. After we got home, we filled up the baby pool to cool her off and gave her a bath. I love days like this. I am just the luckiest person alive!!
I'm liking this brisket stuff.
What?
I'm not done.
Hummm....what peach flavored thing am I gonna try next??
So tired after a fun day.
I'm just resting my head for a minute.
Turns out the pool can double as a bath tub.
Bathing al fresco ... greatness!
Really, can we go in...I'm ready for another nap.
Love all the photos! she is such a doll! trips me out how much she and killian look alike! I just love her to pieces <3 thanks for the photos, keep em comin'!!
ReplyDelete