Friday, July 29, 2011

Big Girl

We can't believe what a big girl Nevie is now. It sort of breaks my heart that my baby is growing up so fast, but at the same time I am happy that she is developing and hitting her milestones so well. Today, when Chad picked her up from daycare she was sitting at the table eating her snack. She is pulling herself up and taking little steps along the couch, etc. She points to what she wants. The other day, I had the worse day at work and when I walked in the door to the house, she looked up from eating in her highchair and gave me the biggest smile and wave "hi". It melted my heart and suddenly my day wasn't so bad.

Just standing around....

Want some? It's good.

We can leave after I finish my snack.

Almost done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment