She's done with baby food. It's a thing of the past. The teachers told us that she refused all the baby food they tried to give her at lunch earlier this week. Evidently, it's not cool to eat baby food after you turn one. How did we not know this?? I was still sending baby food for her to eat at lunch and giving her more grown up food for dinner. I guess I was trying to hang on to her baby status for as long as possible. She dominates turkey, cheese, pasta, peas, corn, carrots and the like. However, to prove she's her daddy's girl, she LOVES his homemade speghetti.
Excuse me... I'm eating.
It's so good. Daddy is a culinary genius!
I love this stuff!
Can't get enough into my mouth.
Seriously... what?? I'm telling you ... it's really, really good. You should come over some time and taste it. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment