So, last Friday I woke up to a banging sounding over the video monitor. I looked at it and no sign of Nevie. I panicked!! I jumped out of bed, tripped over Maddie and Nana's dog bed and scurried my sleepy self to Nevie's room. What did I find? Nevie pulled up on her knees banging the ledge of the crib with her hand. No crying, no wining, no talking....just good old fashioned slapping her hand against the crib. The message .... break me out of here. Maddie came to her rescue. :) Needless to say, we lowered the mattress that weekend.
Look what I can do!
Can anyone hear me? Maybe I need to smack the crib harder.
Oh hey! I guess you heard me.
Are you going to bust me out?
I fail to see how what you are doing is going to get me outta my crib.
How far do you think it is to the floor?
Hi! I've missed you.
No comments:
Post a Comment