Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Houston Visit Continued - The Wedding

I forgot to take my camera to the actual wedding, but I received these from Chad’s parents so now I can add pics of Nevie at the wedding. Nevie was clad in a cute dress that RaRa bought her. She had matching socks, bib, bow and paci clip, but Nevie was not having any of that. It was way past her bedtime and she’d had a full day playing in the water so I didn’t want to push it. J I was doing good to get her in the dress, shoes and the little bow I brought for her only b/c I knew it wouldn't fall out and she wouldn't pull on it. Despite not having all the matching accessories on, she looked really cute and was very fashionably dressed for the wedding. Unfortunately, she slept through the ceremony, but woke up just in time to enjoy the reception.

Nevie with RaRa

Nevie with Papa

 Yay!

 What? It's kinda hard for me to crawl in a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment