Nevie has received several handmade gifts from both her grandmothers as well as other family and friends, including sweet crocheted blankets, hats, sweaters, quilts, blankets with her name on them, paci clips, dresses and outfits, bows, a bow holder with her name on it, you name it. There is a lot of talent among our families and friends that I wish I had, and we are so grateful for all the precious gifts. My mom, who my 2 year old niece, Emery, lovingly refers to as “ma-maw” as that is how she pronounces “grandma”, recently made these sweet dresses for Emery and Nevie and I just had to capture them.
Ma-Maw made this super cute dress for me.
Nevie finds Aunt Norma's dancing in the background (look closely at the reflection in the window), which she was doing to keep their attention long enough for the pic, face the camera and to make them smile, quite humerous. Emery on the other hand does not find her as entertaining. :)
Oooohhh, what's that?
No comments:
Post a Comment